Looking for a Roommate...

Hello Everyone. I'm a Dominican young woman, 26 yrs old, currently studying, working and living by myself for 6 years. I'm on my moving phase again :)p, but I really long for a Nice and Comfortable apartment in a good Zone of Santo Domingo that by myself I cannot rent because of my primary expenses. I'm searching for a Roommate in order to share the Rent and Utilities. The other expenses like food and/or furniture can be discussed. I have my own couple of furniture so far. not much, just Personal Bedroom Furniture, small fridge, gas tank with table stove, cooling water dispenser, a 4-seat table with glass top (missing chairs). kitchenware, electric coffeemaker, Washing Machine.

So why I'm looking here??... all my close friends are married, have roommates or still live at home... and ain't planning to move out! I'm studying Tourism so I understand foreigners very good, (not to diminish my own race, but foreigners can be more responsible and I get along better, cause Dominicans can be conflictive). I'm saving to get my own car, hopefully by December, so it has to have a parking space. The main description should be a 2 bedroom apartment/house, with living/ dinning room, kitchen, bathroom. No more than a second floor (I don't like stairs :p) and the neighborhood area preferably around El Millon, Mirador Norte, Quisqueya, Los Restauradores, Bella Vista, Los Maestros, Mirador Sur or Ave. Independencia Area. Nothing expensive or fancy, Just a nice apartment in a nice neighborhood. Long Term as well...

As for me, like I wrote before, I study Tourism Administration, and currently work in San Isidro Free Zone as a Operations Assistant in ACE Wireless DR, branch of ACE Wireless US in Santa Ana, CA (http://www.acewirelessgroup.com/). We build refurbished phones. I'm a easygoing girl, like to chat and kid around. I usually spend my weekends chilling at home, I know very well my country and people, so having me as a roommate its a plus! =D Must like pets, cause I'm getting a Dog and also I'm a mild smoker.

Well Thank you for reading... Looking forward to hear from you roomieee!

Sandia.:laugh: