Mothers day Dominican style?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
So I missed it last year, wasn't popular. What is a mothers day thing, gifts, days out whatever. I know in the Uk it isn't such a big deal these days, or at least with my family, we don't realy do B'days, Mothers/fathers days n all that crap.

So what you do for your dominican mother, or wife on mothers day. I am officially the worst guy in the world at buying stuff for women, my idea of nice is usually met with a lifetime in a drawer.

Reese

Oct 5, 2010
I know my first mother's day here I did not even know that is what is was, but I spent it with a friend and I seen that she went out and bought gifts for all of the women of the family. The younger the mother they got clothes of some sort and the older cooking supplies. I would say get your wife a nice outfit (of course it has to be shoes and accessories as well don't know if you are up for all that lol)and take her out. Then again unless you want it to be a surprise you may want to let her pick it out or it will be in the drawer.

VistaMar

Mar 16, 2011
If its your lady get her some flowers and a decent bottle of wine for the night and call it a day.

sush

Mar 9, 2011
Jewlery is fine we love that i will say that and take her for a nice dinner at a very nice restaurant ... expend money on pleasing her that day!! :)