Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mothers day Dominican style?

So I missed it last year, wasn't popular. What is a mothers day thing, gifts, days out whatever. I know in the Uk it isn't such a big deal these days, or at least with my family, we don't realy do B'days, Mothers/fathers days n all that crap.

So what you do for your dominican mother, or wife on mothers day. I am officially the worst guy in the world at buying stuff for women, my idea of nice is usually met with a lifetime in a drawer.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

lol mothers day not a big deal in the uk errrrrrm dont think so

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I know my first mother's day here I did not even know that is what is was, but I spent it with a friend and I seen that she went out and bought gifts for all of the women of the family. The younger the mother they got clothes of some sort and the older cooking supplies. I would say get your wife a nice outfit (of course it has to be shoes and accessories as well don't know if you are up for all that lol)and take her out. Then again unless you want it to be a surprise you may want to let her pick it out or it will be in the drawer.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    lol mothers day not a big deal in the uk errrrrrm dont think so
    Maybe where I'm going wrong then. It is no big deal to me, lol.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

If its your lady get her some flowers and a decent bottle of wine for the night and call it a day.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if you feel you have to do something..... try Jewlery!!!!! winner everytime!!!

7. Likes Reese liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Jewlery is fine we love that i will say that and take her for a nice dinner at a very nice restaurant ... expend money on pleasing her that day!!