Hair extension - hair salon - bavaro / punta cana

VANITKA1

Sep 18, 2009
Hi anybody could advice me if there are some salons offering hair extension, does anybody have experience? How are services, prices etc? Thanks in advance

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
There are more places to get that done here than you can count :) Inside the hotels they might be offerings, if not you can find someone at the beach or in one of the many salons in the area. Don't ask me about the prices, but my guess is that inside a hotel it is much more expensive than somewhere outside.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Sorry, I can't say anything about the quality. All I know is there is artificial and real hair used. The real hair will cost you more. You should ask if quality matters. But same would apply in the Hotel... More I can not say about, maybe some ladies here in the forum can tell you more ;)

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
There's a Swiss or Italian (can't remember which) hairdresser in Los Corales - Peluqueria & Estetica Los Corales, next to D'Angelo's Pizza, ask for Linda (if she's still there) 809 537 1981 Mon - Sat 9:30am to 7pm. She might be able to do it or point you in the right direction.