Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheHun View Post
    Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition, V-6 VVTi, 4x4, Automatic, Price: US$ 22,000-, we are the first owner and imported it from the US, 67K original miles - clean records
    the ATV is Yamaha Kodiak 450 Special Edition, 4x4, diff. lock, Automatic with lots of extras Price: $ 6000- also first owner, imported from the US
    2005 Toyota 4Runner for US $22,000 a 6 year old vehicle in this country nooooooo you ain't going to get it possibly US$18,000-19,500 at most!!!! For that price one could get a newer more modern vehicle possibly less mileage. Lets not forget those are gaz guzzlers people more and more there are strarting to cutback on those big SUV's notice how popular Honda CR-V and Toyota Rav4 have become??

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    You're breaking my heart, wish we were in DR to buy some of this!

Are you leaving the country? If so, you'll be leaving a void in the automobile business from what I hear about you......

Best of luck to you whatever you do

AE

Thank you very much!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baby bori View Post
    2005 Toyota 4Runner for US $22,000 a 6 year old vehicle in this country nooooooo you ain't going to get it possibly US$18,000-19,500 at most!!!! For that price one could get a newer more modern vehicle possibly less mileage. Lets not forget those are gaz guzzlers people more and more there are strarting to cutback on those big SUV's notice how popular Honda CR-V and Toyota Rav4 have become??
    I appreciate your note. I'm in the automotive business and kind of know the prices and the value of the vehicles.
    The 4Runners are one of the most popular SUVs in the DR. They are well built and can take the beatings of the DR roads and climate while requires little maintenance and very comfortable.
    This SUV is not your regular Dominican car, imported by a used car dealership with 170K miles - rolled back to 45K, flooded or salvaged previously. This one comes with clean records, serviced by an ASE master tech regularly and the car is in top-notch shape. The price includes about US$ 500 worth of new service parts also.
    I already have few inquires about the car.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

where are you moving senor de hun...??
    so i will have to find someone else to build in my ajustment in the car...

well take care..
    and good luck on your new venture

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, pas!
    We are moving to Canada. I'll be still here on the board, so if someone has a question with car repair, I'll do my best to help.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this poster and his personal effects will all be top quality. Nothing will be misrepresented or in poor condition. The Hun is a very meticulous and honest person. Best of luck in Canada. Guess you will be able to return to hunting.

7. Likes TheHun, Uglystorm liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll miss you guys, and especially that Hungarian stew.....ummmmm, ummmmm, that was some kind of delicious!!!

SHALENA
    P.S. Why Canada?!?!
    Last edited by SKing; 05-22-2011 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added a P.S.

9. Likes TheHun liked this post
    On Probation
    Post Thanks / Like

Because we like mad Hungarians in Canada-That's what we call by buddy, Bala Kerekes.

11. Likes TheHun liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I,And I Bet Others Too,Would Like To K now Why U R Leaving ?This IS PARADISE after

All!

Ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, Why U R leaving????? My guess its work related that Dominicans do not want to spend any money to keep their cars up!!!
    They will part with a buck when it quits running but change the oil??? Not needed as its still runs ok on the old oil!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast