Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Taking the leap...

    ... of faith that is.

    Next sunday 5/29 at 8AM I'll be arriving in Santo Domingo... Thanks to you all for all the good info!!! Wish me luck!

    If there's anyone in SD who's a coffee fiend and into film. I wouldn't mind catching a flick at Fine Arts preceded or followed by obscene amounts of espresso!!!

  2. Likes skinny36 liked this post
  3. #2
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    are you coming to live here?

  4. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    477
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Enjoy You'll be arriving on Mother's Day... I don't know if that's a sign for anything or not, haha

    Sadly, I'm neither a coffee drinker, nor a film buff.

    But PM me if you want to drink alcohol somewhere!

  5. Likes badpiece33 liked this post
  6. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Good luck, what area are you going to live in?

  7. #5
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverythingJeff View Post
    Enjoy You'll be arriving on Mother's Day... I don't know if that's a sign for anything or not, haha

    Sadly, I'm neither a coffee drinker, nor a film buff.

    But PM me if you want to drink alcohol somewhere!
    anything alcohol, love it

  8. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainannie View Post
    are you coming to live here?
    I am....

  9. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hey Guys... I can do alcohol too!!! Barceló Añejo, Stella Artois and Presidente are my poisons of choice!!!

  10. #8
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMV123 View Post
    Good luck, what area are you going to live in?
    For now I'll be staying with an aunt in Jardines del Sur and a cousin in Bella Vista... I'll be looking for an apartment in Gazcue (that's where I'll be working) soon...

  11. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufo View Post
    For now I'll be staying with an aunt in Jardines del Sur and a cousin in Bella Vista... I'll be looking for an apartment in Gazcue (that's where I'll be working) soon...
    ayayayay
    welcome to the 'hood

    pm me and we will catch a flick

    expresso ..... yeah!!

  12. Likes Rufo liked this post
  13. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    477
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufo View Post
    For now I'll be staying with an aunt in Jardines del Sur and a cousin in Bella Vista... I'll be looking for an apartment in Gazcue (that's where I'll be working) soon...
    Settled, I'll pick you up on my way to la Zona Colonial one day.

    What type of job did you get?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •