How to add minutes to an Orange-DR phone from the USA ?

Sueno

Oct 3, 2010
Recently I have been unable to add minutes to my Dominican friend's cellular phone (carrier is Orange) from my computer here in the US. Previously I had used two different internet-based providers, DirectRecharge.com and Ezetop.com without any difficulty. Now neither works. Any suggestions how to accomplish this?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
try finding a dominican friend who can take care of him/herself. If the person can't even buy a phone card, what would you call that person in USA? I know, we call them losers and stay away from them but in USA, but it so happens (in DR) we marry that same person and then support his/her own family.
Sorry, I am in bad mood today. :(
AZB

philosopher

Jul 7, 2010
In a side question, does anyone know how I would go about disconnecting the service to my girl friends phone from Canada? It is in my name with my passport #, I would just need to know how to get in contact with orange from here I guess.

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
If it is one from Orange go look here and contact them : Orange Dominicana ™ - Puerto Plata
- 07:53
busca aqu? tu Orange shop m?s cercano. Selecciona en el mapa la zona deseada ... Estaci?n Cell, Carretera Sosua Cabarete, Ferreteria La Plaza, 829-701-7207 ...
Orange Dominicana ? - m?vil › ... › contactos › Orange Shop - En cach? - Similares

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
ezetop is working for me - just used it to add balance to my DR phone.

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
If you buy more minutes online will this stop them from turning your phone off for nonuse within three months ( I was away for four months and they turn off my number for no use of phone for more than three months, had to pay to reconnect sevice).

djuno718

Dec 1, 2007
I use Callingmart.com! theyre very good! they use a verification service thought to verify the first time u purchase but theyre VERY GOOD! and very responsible! give them a try they do CLARO, Orange, And VIVA!

hansome62

Sep 26, 2007
you can add minutes by using Orange Dominicana, everythings in Spanish. Just open to pages on your internet page if you don't speak Spanish. Set one up for translation and set an account and add minutes.