Why all the hatred against the young???

djuno718

Dec 1, 2007
so this is the story......i know and you all know that 90% of all the crimes being commited in the enitre country is being caused by young people (8-15) thanks to the ley de menores(which is crap to me) but why would someone that is responsible, honest, and of course dedicated be held to the same standards as the thieves?? heres the story,,,,,,,,Friend of mine opened a buisness (22 yrs old) here in santiago. after seeing his buisness grow and seeing that he always carried large amounts of cash on him from the daily profits, payroll etc. he saw it necessary to get a firearm permit.......so he went ahead purchased a used smith and wesson 5906 from his uncle, paid the necesary taxes and fees etc......... he goes to take the psych test, and after the psych is done he tells him that he will pass him but not to get his hopes up because Seip is gonna reject him and laugh at him when he goes because of his age. so he asks him why is that? and the doctor told him that everyone his age nowadays is considered a delincuente!!! so my friend replied wow ok pero delincuentes dont pay almost RD$12,000 is taxes to the govt nor, do they spend more 60grand for pistol, nor would they come to see you. The psych replied yes thats true they definitely wouldnt come to see me, pero im just letting u know that Seip isnt gonna grant u ur permit so if i were u i wouldnt even try. from that point on he had no issues and is now the proud owner of that smith. my question is Why are all the young people who are trying to better themselves being rated on the same level as the young delincuentes???? and im not trying to get into context about the gunpermit thing.....i know there are alot of (mature) users on here that arent afond of young people carrying guns (which thanks to people like them are why there are so many delincuentes in the first place for not giving young people a chance) so whats the deal? why is someone that is trying being judged on the same level as a 14 yr old delincuente??

Last edited:

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Because people are ignorant. If I was judged or everybody knew the crazy sh*t I did when I was young....Lord help me. This is the reason that young men that get out of jail on charges of selling drugs or something when they were young are judged for the rest of your life. They will judge the whole only by the majority. If the MAJORITY of young people are delincuentes, they will assume that all are (except for their children of course). It's just ignorance, and sadly, you can take that away from some people.

SHALENA

djuno718

Dec 1, 2007
If the MAJORITY of young people are delincuentes, they will assume that all are (except for their children of course). It's just ignorance, and sadly, you can take that away from some people.

SHALENA

Absolutely right! every time you see a young kid dead on the news, all of a sudden the parents come forward protesting that there son was an angel like 'no dona ese tiguerito era el jodedor mas grande de por aqui!!!!
im telling its just disgusting to see!