Thread: Condos/apts in Bavaro area Ocean Front

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Condos/apts in Bavaro area Ocean Front

Hey guys, have a friend who is looking to relocate to the Bavaro area in the next year or so, I know the north coast and santiago really well but am not to knowlegeble of the Bavaro/Punta Cana area.My friend is looking for an upper end apt/condo preferably Ocean Front but definately Ocean View and high speed internet access is a nessesity. Please send me any links or websites that you may know of. Thanks everyone

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Buy or Rental???

Ocean Front in El Corticito: Presidential Suites...Remax Tropical can help with both a rental or a purchase...building is very modern, ocean front..24 hour gated security...upgraded everything...

3. Likes badpiece33 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have the websites to any of these places so that I can forward them to my friend.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    Does anyone have the websites to any of these places so that I can forward them to my friend.
    Punta Cana Real Estate REMAX Tropical Dominican Republic. Punta Cana Villas, Bavaro Beach Condos.

Scroll to middle of page you will see icons for different communities within the Bavaro Area, click Presidential Suites or others and you will see all listings...happy hunting...

6. Likes badpiece33 liked this post