Anyone shipping a container from Canada?

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
I am from Canada and living in the DR. Just wondering if anyone plans to ship a container from Canada in the next little while? I don't want to ship a full container for myself (it wouldn't be worth it). I only have a few items I cwould like to have shipped: a bed, dresser, desk, flat-screen tv and a futon. Obviously this wouldn't even come close to filling a container, so I'm hoping to find someone that is shipping a container and has some extra space for my things. I will pay for the items to be shipped....

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
I am from Hamilton (about an hour from Toronto). I could get the furniture to Toronto though, or Niagara Falls. I don't want to ship a whole container, just a few items....so it wouldn't be worth it for me to pay thousands of dollars to ship just a few items...I look forward to any suggestions.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
If you look at the Peralta Bros website, you will see that they are 'Box shippers".... exactly what you are looking for

Why not call tehm and get a price? They will tell you what box to pack

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
Peralta Bros.

For sure you should try Peralta Bros. They are consolidators, trustworthy and well priced. They will ship anything, furniture, appliances, artwork, anything except vehicles. Give them a call. They will come to your place, give you a quote, pick up the items and deliver to the DR destination. You won't have to worry about dealing with customs it's all taken care of. They are probably your best bet in the Toronto area.