Most Prolific Poster

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Lately, I have noticed that we may have new leader in prolific posting.

Who is averaging the most posts per day??

Let me start with my own...... Jan 2009... so less than 30 months

I'm averaging about 500 posts/year..... about 1.36 /day

These are approximate numbers, there's always a Smart Alec who does the exact.... did it to me w/ gas&gallonage conversion.... huge difference corrected... about .02 gallons
But I'm grateful for the knowledge

There is a Yakky person on here who has 500 (approx) posts in less than 6 months..... including a small vacation

Any guesses ???

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Well I average 4.58 which is quite some going by your standards, do I get a trophy or something

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I forgot about you...... you might take the cake here.... you have the Yakky newcomer clobbered!!!

Wow, your fingers must be sore...... did you take a typing course ?

Congratulations..... but its too early to hand out the hardware !

Stay tuned.............

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I?m intrigued, and what is Yakky, is that American for Yappy or is Yakky annoying, then it surely could not be me!!

My fingers aren?t sore, just very irritable if I have nothing to do and so take it out on you guys by posting random dribble (some may say extremely important up to date information for you all:D) from time to time!

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Who made you the critic? I guess you still head the FBI and the CIA? If she bothers you, just go to "settings" and add her to your ignore list.
Ignore lists are used for those people whose messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Who made you the critic? I guess you still head the FBI and the CIA? If she bothers you, just go to "settings" and add her to your ignore list.

The ignore function is almost as good as sex with a P.U.C.U.M.M.C!

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
My posting average is going down as I'm working long hours every day and of course my friends list is growing here in Raleigh.

JJ

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Why do you guys attack him so much? after all he does makes many points, whether you and others disagree with his budget theories, if I was investing in television I would make a reality TV show with him and his DR's living budget.

You can't knock the guy down just because he is willing to live on a budget that we think is unrealistic only because we are not willing to give up the lifestyles we have.

Also, there is nothing wrong with YAM, I eat it baked, fried, boiled, in pies, and in gelatos.

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
yes
no problem
if he would just stick to stuff he knows

like yams and gingerbeer,two lightbulbs and solarpowered loafers

Manu

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I'm not attacking... just commenting......Yakky is very resourcful... comes up w/ info w/ startling speed.
Not all accurate, but oftentimes, we sacrifice accuracy for speed.

In fact, those postings are way less than many others here

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

He's a She?

Well now He/ She has an entire thread dedicated to His/ Her cyber proclivities.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/js8YE7uZFUY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/js8YE7uZFUY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
He is not a she in the PM's I've had. And certainly does talk a load of $hite at times, but I like the effort. I tried him out to poiunt me in the direction of the properties in LT he says are available and he can't, in reality. By the way, Yanandu got banned before, me a nd a few others now know who he is, just moved lacation!!
Apart from all that, he is cool!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Early on he claimed to be a she, IIRC.
Although I assume the mods have checked the IP address, something about the way he posts make me wonder if he is even where he says he is. The local information in his posts could be obtained online.

MWpending

Feb 22, 2011
He is not a she in the PM's I've had. And certainly does talk a load of $hite at times, but I like the effort. I tried him out to poiunt me in the direction of the properties in LT he says are available and he can't, in reality. By the way, Yanandu got banned before, me a nd a few others now know who he is, just moved lacation!!
Apart from all that, he is cool!!

I'm fairly new to your forum, and what I observed is alot of posters here nit pick the crap out of this dude for his opinions. Guess its gotta be somebody, sometimes i really feel sorry for him, and wish he'd tell them to kiss his **s..... (ooopsss guess that could get ya bannned)

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
the problem was not that he presented his point of view but that he argued that it was the ONLY possible point of view and the rest of us were completely wrong and EViL and responsible for the destruction for the planet. He interrupted lots of threads with irrelevant information which he found on google. very distracting.

I think that it was true that lots of his information was valuable but his insistance that everyone could live here on only $500 bucks a month when that is not even what he does.. since he is self insured.,.planned on going back to the UK if something bad happened, has a sailboat, no land for growning food// was actually irresponsible. $500 a month is marginal here..