Thread: Any Idea about Jogging Paths around Sosua

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Idea about Jogging Paths around Sosua

Hey Guys,

i've been jogging a bit around sosua, but havent really been happy with any route i found.

i tried northeast, basically paved roads tough not a lot of trafic, still not really fun. then sosua el-mirador back via los charmicos, is a bit better as there are some unpaved roads, trails - but obviously a bit exhausting - hill running isnt really what i am looking for.

are there any kind of unpaved roads around sosua, some trails or anythign which is up for a nice jog?

thanks

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Perla Marina to Cabarete along the beach path - about 4km.
    HTH

Olly

3. Likes LindseyKaufman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Playa Ciquita?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

they are making one at the bottom of la mulata, not finished yet, but may be able to jog between the workers or as suggested perla marina there is an entrance to the east of sea horse ranch on the main road, you will see some white stumps for access

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you, not the best weather to go jogging today

Quote Originally Posted by Olly View Post
    Perla Marina to Cabarete along the beach path - about 4km.
    do u know if its also possible to jog from sosu toe perla marina? basically passing through the seahorse ranch? id like the distance (back and forth), but id need to add the same distance going to perla marina.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    they are making one at the bottom of la mulata, not finished yet, but may be able to jog between the workers or as suggested perla marina there is an entrance to the east of sea horse ranch on the main road, you will see some white stumps for access
    by la mulata you mean this here? Google Maps
    i am not so familiar yet with the local areas. so i just up the hill, left and then i will find some workers?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

it runs along the main highway , but there are a few obstacles until it is completed

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    it runs along the main highway , but there are a few obstacles until it is completed
    hm, i think i am a bit lost.

was running around there but couldnt find any kind of path going along the main highway. the entry i found into the "forest" had a x yr old way which hasent seen construction for an eternity. and no construction in sight anywhere.