Any Musicians Here?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Or connections to musicians and groups?

I'm looking for someone to write and record a reggae/meringue remix of an old rock tune. I don't expect it to be done for free.

If you know someone, drop me a PM.

TIA

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
there is a recording studio in sosua , they do arrangements and productions apparently, no idea on quality- maybe someone out there knows

tadeu de marco
809 876 8121

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Or connections to musicians and groups?

I'm looking for someone to write and record a reggae/meringue remix of an old rock tune. I don't expect it to be done for free.

If you know someone, drop me a PM.

TIA

I have a small studio in my apt and play guitar. By reggae do you mean reggaeton or real reggae? I do have some Merengue loops and a bunch of reggeaton loops.

I am so mad I never recorded my Bachata version of stand by me. . . .now that Prince Royce guy had a big hit and won a LA Billboard award. I was at the show and since his award was announced first, he wasn't there yet!

I am guessing "Born to be wild" is you idea for remix? ;-)

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Please let me know what you want done exactly. I am a keyboard player with knowledge of multitrack recording programs.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Jochy Sanchez, a very well known musician has his recording studio in back of my house on Calle 7....Let me know...

HB