Wedding Information

dominicanita123

Jul 8, 2004
Good morning,
I need help. I have friends that are planning a wedding in July 2012 in DR. They are not sure where they would like to get married, but are planning to visit places in January.

They are focusing on Juan Dolio, Santo Domingo, La Romana and Puerto Plata. However, if they find something nice they are willing to doing it in another city.

They have looked into many venues, but they do not want a packaged wedding deal. Does anyone know of any great places with reasonable deals and that are willing to accommodate without a package?

I appreciate and value your input. Anytime I need help you guys give honest opinions and great insights.

Thanks and I will keep you posted.

Helen Mitchell

Jan 15, 2009
Hotel Alisei, Las Terrenas, Samana Peninsula

The Hotel Alisei is boutique hotel based in Las Terrenas on the Samana Peninsula.
They would be more than happy to accomodate your friends in a non package wedding....they can actually create a package themselves from different individual costings depending on their budget if they want. The team at the Alisei pride themselves on being flexible to the clients wishes !
Take a look at their website aliseihotelspa.com

The Samana Peninsula is a truly beautiful area and quite different to the rest of the Dominican Republic.

Anything I can help you with please get in touch

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Embocca in Cabarete, whatever and how you want it, the hosts of Embocca will just do it for you. She and her husband are very creative and easy going people to talk to.