Question: singing lessons in Puerta Plata/Cabarete?

Mr_Traveler

Dec 2, 2010
I'm wondering if there are music schools where expat residents in the PP/Cabarete area can take singing classes. Would also be willing to pay for private lessons if the price were right.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
There is a place on the street behind the Brugal Factory (in Urbanizaci?n Atlantica) on the main road into Puerto Plata from Sos?a that offers classes "D'Arte." I noticed it the other day - various musical instruments. Don't recall if voice was on the sign, but it is a place to start.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I checked this morning on the way to the office. Their "sign" is painted onto the front wall that serves as a fence and voice is listed as an offering. If you turn into either street that runs along the sides of the Brugal Factory, the first street you will hit is where it is located.

If you are coming from Sosua, take the street right BEFORE Brugal and make a left onto the first cross street.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Vocal lessons next door to Centro Medico Cabarete at Acadamie de Arte Imaya

While at our insurance agents office next door to CompuCentro in the place immediately to the west of Centro Medico Cabarete on the main highway between Cabarete and Sosua I found out there is a place that offers voice, guitar, ballet, and other dance lessons. Contact information is:

Acadamie de Arte Imaya
829-284-8183/829-858-4437
EMail: sabinogonzalez2009@hotmail.com

In the office of Canela and Associates in that same plaza is a brochure for 15% off on their programs.