Fun things to do in Punta cana?

airplanez

Apr 28, 2011
Hello dr1. I'm planning to stay in Punta Cana for about 3 months during the summer and i'm just wondering what else is fun there to do other than the beach?

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Golf, golf, golf and golf w/ a fedo membership. For US$150, you'll get a good selection of free coupons that you can use during your stay. You're membership will be paid for after 2 rounds at many of the great courses there. Then you'll have a selection of free coupons for the rest, along with a great discount if you choose to play more after they're used up. If golf is not your thing, then I'm sure others will chime in on what is available to do in the PC / Bavaro area.

http://www.fedogolf.org.do/

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
We do plenty of excursions in Punta Cana. You can see our ad on dr1 here and check out a list of excursions on our website: Caribbean Dream - Tours & Excursions - Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

You can always try your hand at surfing, body boarding or stand up paddle boarding at Macao Beach. You can also try to learn kite boarding at Playa Blanca in Punta Cana. A couple more things that come to mind are visiting Boca de Yuma for fresh fish, going to the movies at Plaza Palma Real or Plaza San Juan or visiting the ecological reserve in Punta Cana.