would like info on the marina in Luperon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobtheCat

Aug 28, 2010
I was wanting to get some information on some of the marinas close to Sosua, Luperon and I think there is one at Ocean world.Also contact info for a cruiser charter for a day or two if there are any out there for two to four people.

DR2001

Jan 2, 2011
In my opinion, the marina at Luperon is beautiful and the best hurricane hole if you are anchoring a boat, but it didn't sound like you were looking for that reason. There is also a marina at Ocean World. Perhaps you could be a bit more specific, are you looking to anchor or dock or just looking for a charter? Thx.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Post #3 is the best advice you can get on this subject!! No doubt about it...

HB

BobtheCat

Aug 28, 2010
I am in the beginning stages of looking for a boat, when I am not working, I live in Sosua. But I have always been interested in sailing and have some experence, but would be starting over as far as I am concerned. I will be back at my place in Sosua the end of the month and am planning a trip to Luperon, and maybe ocean world. I would like to have a contact or two who I could link up with and talk to about future plans, maybe over a few cold beers or something. If you do not want to post here PM me and I will get you my contact info. Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.