Las Terrenas guided tour

justdoit

May 3, 2011
Hello all,
I will be in Las Terrenas (El Portillo) June 25-July 2. I am looking for an English speaking guide, with transportation (car) that can show us around Las Terrenas and surrounding areas (see some of the out of way beaches or points of interest). The furthest I would like to get is Playa Coson. I know I could rent a car but I would prefer not to drive at this point, until I get more familiar with the area. Myself, my wife and my 14 years old son. I am talking about a quick tour, maybe half a day or so. Does anyone know a local agency or party that would be interested and be able to provide such service?
Thank you!<O:p</O:p

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Tour Las Terrenas

Hi:

If you are staying at the all inclusive at El Portillo you can certainly arrange this through the hotel. Be sure you negotiate price before going. Another possibility would be to grab a real estate agent and tell him you want to look around the area for a possible future purchase.

S

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
Our property manager in Las Terrenas can do this-- He serves as a production assistant for American TV shows taped in the DR (like House Hunters and Survivor) because of his English and knowledge of the area-- I will send you a private message with his email address...

justdoit

May 3, 2011
Susan, Steve,
For now I think I found what I am looking for but I will keep in mind your suggestions and input.
Thank you both for your help

vlokje

May 13, 2004
I am a n official guide living in Las Terrenas ,have been here for 20 years.I can certainly help you,Send me a message if you want,
Vlokje