Chiropractor-OR good MD in Puerto Plata

Marrs

Mar 24, 2011
Does anyone know of a good chiropractor or MD that can help with my wifes back? When she's in pain, so am I....

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
You can try Dr. Rivera, he is near the main Jimenez store in Puerto Plata, same side of the street. He only does office hours there in teh morning 8 am to noon Monday to Thursday. 500RD is his fee and includes his services as MD, naturopath and chiro, he is amazing. 809-586-4113 He has office hours somewhere else but I do not know where.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I don't think Dr. Riviera is a chiropractor. He claims to be a chiro but I bet he can't provide his university degree from a chiro university. Go see Dr. Larry Mason in cabarete. He is the best on the north coast. He is located in centro medico on the main strip of cabarete road.
AZB

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
AZB recommendation.

Dr. Larry mason is american. cell # 809 877 6780

I had to do a "search" but found this thread and recommendation from AZB. My wife has a lot of problems due to several broken ribs earlier this year. Dr. Larry Mason did a consultatiion this AM over the phone and my wife goes in tommorrow.

Dr. Mason did not know who "AZB" was/is but would like to know. Of course, if we lived in AZB's area we would go see him first, but it is a long drive from the North Coast for what I'm thinking is a regular and long time procedure, we would like someone closer.

I'll let you know how it goes and perhaps AZB should introduce himself to Dr. Larry.

Thanks AZB. Ringo (if it does not work out, we will make the trip. lol)

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I had to do a "search" but found this thread and recommendation from AZB. My wife has a lot of problems due to several broken ribs earlier this year. Dr. Larry Mason did a consultatiion this AM over the phone and my wife goes in tommorrow.

Dr. Mason did not know who "AZB" was/is but would like to know. Of course, if we lived in AZB's area we would go see him first, but it is a long drive from the North Coast for what I'm thinking is a regular and long time procedure, we would like someone closer.

I'll let you know how it goes and perhaps AZB should introduce himself to Dr. Larry.

Thanks AZB. Ringo (if it does not work out, we will make the trip. lol)

Of course Dr. mason doesn't know who AZB is thats because he kniows me by my real name. He kinows me as Aftab, the chiro from santiago. I know Larry really well.
AZB

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Of course Dr. mason doesn't know who AZB is thats because he kniows me by my real name. He kinows me as Aftab, the chiro from santiago. I know Larry really well.
AZB

Aftab AKA AZB. Being on a message board, many people don?t like others to reveal names. Many like their privacy and I respect that. So I did not go find your real or known name and then pass it about. To me, that is just not the right thing to do.

My wife just returned from her appointment with Dr. Mason. An American that practiced in California and I think the Wisconsin before moving to the Cabarete area some 8 years ago. My wife did have several X-Rays from her broken ribs that helped so he did not need any new ones. He did several adjustments that relieved her from discomfort, regained some strength in her arms and hands and was much more relaxed. She felt very comfortable with Dr. Mason that is also important. She goes back on Monday for another, of many, adjustments.

So my thank you to AZB was simply that. Getting a recommendation from a DR1 person that has a good reputation that helped my wife and me.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
your welcome. I am glad your wife is feeling better. Dr. Larry mason is probably the best we have on this island.
AZB