Cost of Neutering

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
Does anyone out there know what the going rate is for neutering a 5 month old, 55 lb rottweiler in either Sosua or Santiago? :ermm:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Roughly RD$3000-3500. Hillbilly referred me (and Toby) to Dr. Emmanuel Guillon @ Mundo Animal in Santiago, and I am thankful he did. He's a solid, experienced vet with an established practice.

Dr. Gruillon corrected a serious problem caused by another vet that cost Toby a toe.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Roughly RD$3000-3500. Hillbilly referred me (and Toby) to Dr. Emmanuel Guillon @ Mundo Animal in Santiago, and I am thankful he did. He's a solid, experienced vet with an established practice.

Dr. Gruillon corrected a serious problem caused by another vet that cost Toby a toe.

That vet is seriously considering a lawsuit against you for slandering.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
That vet is seriously considering a lawsuit against you for slandering.
That's OK. Truth isn't slander. Slander is with intent to harm. I don't want "the other vet" harmed, but caveat emptor.

I have a bazillion pics, vet bills from necrotic tissue having to be removed and then another vet bill for having the toe amputated. In fact "the other vet" saw Toby's feet when "the other vet" came to our house and saw the extreme scrotum swelling because "the other vet" didn't prescribe a wide collar to keep Toby from licking.

I'm 100% fine with any legal action "the other vet" wants to bring.

and

Loaded.

Feel free to send "the other vet" a link to this...and the other...thread. I just hope "the other vet" learns that "trim his nails under anesthesia" doesn't mean "remove them into the quick."

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
oh boy

that other vet should be happy ,he did not get sued by cb for malpractice
manu

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Y'all better calm down or you'll get an infraction.....Ummmm, I mean infarction, yeah, that's right........infarction.

SHALENA

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Y'all better calm down or you'll get an infraction.....Ummmm, I mean infarction, yeah, that's right........infarction.

SHALENA

I think you meant cardiac infarct, or arrest... and i am miles away from that... lol

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Why Don't You Ask,"PICHARDO"??????

He is being "Neutered" by his wife,as we speak"!!!! :eek::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC