Incredible concert in Cabarete tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I just came back from the rehearsal for the concert tonight for DREAMin Live in Cabarete. It was INCREDIBLE....Eric Gales is an exceptional Guitar player, voted 2010 Blues Guitarist of the year (I think in Guitar Magazine), he's joined on Bass by Doug Wimbish from Living Colour. Rounding out the band are two local musicians, Van Avakian on Drums and J.P. Polsoni on guitar.

This is a FREE concert on the beach in front of Nikki Beach. There's also a silent auction, with over 20 items available to bid on including dining certificates for local restaurants, spa services, tours, lessons, all from local businesses, local hotel stays, cigars, a NYC weekend package including round trip airfare and Yankees tickets, a Villa for three nights at Sea Horse Ranch...and more!

Proceeds from the event go to the DREAM Project...if you're in town and you like GREAT Rock and Blues...come on down...rain or shine!!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150631953370302&set=pu.449837720301&type=1&theater

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
You bet ya I was ready to go! But since I didn't see the flyer in time and I had no idea if it was already started, I called it off.

David...next time you see a flyer, please give some more upfront notice so that I just can go and sit there, drinking a cold beer, enjoying the ambiance and then it doesn't matter for me if it starts at 7 or 8 or at 2 am!!!!

oh damn...think i joined the email list of Nikki beach...

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Incredible

Started about 1045 or so, was the best thing I've seen, by far, on the beach. Couple of good hours of world class music.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Started about 1045 or so, was the best thing I've seen, by far, on the beach. Couple of good hours of world class music.

Sorry I missed it. Amazing to hear it started so close to the scheduled time. I am sure it was due to the fact that it was Nikki Beach running the show with musicians from the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.