Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 60 inch Sharp Aquous for $1,499 in US

Amazon.com: Sharp LC60LE632U 60-Inch 1080p LCD TV -Black: Electronics

Anybody have a current price on this TV in the DR?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

well i dont know the price for that one but i went shopping for a tv 50" samsumg / LG and it was about 130 to 150 k DOP .. i ended up buying it thru amazon, 55" samsumg for about 1200

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sush View Post
    well i dont know the price for that one but i went shopping for a tv 50" samsumg / LG and it was about 130 to 150 k DOP .. i ended up buying it thru amazon, 55" samsumg for about 1200
    and after shipping, taxes, etc...?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I would think you would want an LED, much less electricity consumption and newer chipsets. Also you should be thinking about having built in internet apps, definately the trend. Dell is now selling a 55" LED Visio, internet ready for about US$1,300. Have it delivered freight free to a shipper in the US and you should have it at your door in the DR for about US$2,200. Pricey, but you'd really have something.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by belgiank View Post
    and after shipping, taxes, etc...?
    mine is LED and with internet applications.. i got free shipping to MIAMI and from there a friend will arrange for me he is doing a favor so i will just probably tip him 200 or 300 bucks. ... but still when you compare the prices here in DR for such a big tv i think is worth the touble.. i went to F americana, plaza lama, la sirena, corripio looking for a tv and it was more or less the prices i told you.
    now it is a two way street, if you have a carrier that is trustable - there are some posts here that make reference to some- and you can trust that it will not break or something like that i think it is worth to buy outside of DR.

it was easy for me because i got a great deal for shipping it down here.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer View Post
    I would think you would want an LED, much less electricity consumption and newer chipsets. Also you should be thinking about having built in internet apps, definately the trend. Dell is now selling a 55" LED Visio, internet ready for about US$1,300. Have it delivered freight free to a shipper in the US and you should have it at your door in the DR for about US$2,200. Pricey, but you'd really have something.
    The 60" Sharp at $1,499 I posted about in post one is an LED back lit and Internet ready TV.
    While it is an "LCD" TV it uses the new LED back lighting technology. Sometimes people get confused over that idea.
    I expect the total delivered cost of the 60" Sharp would not be very different than the 55" Vizio, but don't have current prices on that.