DR to Spain; most economical tickets?

Mar 3, 2011
Hello,

I want to find a ticket to Spain (either to leave anytime in August or July 22) from DR (for 1 or 2 weeks). I was checking Iberia and they are at US$ 1,900 roundtrip !!

Does anyone know what it a good airline or travel agency that has good pricing? And is there a cheaper date to fly over?

Thank you

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Use the internet and look at the various travel sites: Expedia.com , travelocity, orbitz, etc.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Hello,

I want to find a ticket to Spain (either to leave anytime in August or July 22) from DR (for 1 or 2 weeks). I was checking Iberia and they are at US$ 1,900 roundtrip !!

Does anyone know what it a good airline or travel agency that has good pricing? And is there a cheaper date to fly over?

Thank you

And they will send the oldest A340-300 they have on their fleet.

(Airbus 340-312) EC-KCL (KaCeroLo). A legend and serviceable unit but really old!! They take forever to takeoff as they are powered with 4 hair blowers.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
I flew Air Europa from Madrid to Santo Domingo last April, at the time of booking it was cheaper than Iberia.
Check-in was really smooth and service was good.
Air-Europa
Iberojet is another one that flies to Madrid.
But August is high season for Europeans, so prices are likely to be expensive.

kimbjorkland

Apr 6, 2011
Google bought ITA software. Their search engine is basically the best in the world I find. Especially if you're flexible out of where you leave, ie. Samana, Punta Canada etc.

Try it here:

Matrix - ITA Software Matrix - ITA Software

Click the 'nearby' airports link after you enter the airport, and make your dates flexible, to see the best options. out of Samana, flights only operate once or twice a week, so move the window of possible flights multiple times.