Anyone arriving in POP from USA before Saturday, 18th June

sush

Mar 9, 2011
you can also try Vimenpaq to create and maintain a locker is free you just pay when you have something shipped to you, it works this way:
you buy online,
ship to MIAMI -general address that they provide with a different locker number for each person-
from miami Vimenpaq brings it to you
they will deliver to the office, you can find an office close to you and they will deliver your packages there.
you pay at the office - per pound and some other fees-
after it arrives to miami it takes about 3 days to get here.
they will tax anything above 200us

they have many offices around DR

i use it all the time and it works for me. :)

Last edited:

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Sush, I appreciate your post however, apart from not having an address in MIAMI - I don't have an office where the goods can be delivered to in Sosua.

So, again, if anyone can help me out and bring the sneakers to P.O.P airport, I'll gladly meet you there on your arrival and pay any costs you have incured.

Please send a Private Message if you can help me out.

Many thanks

J

sush

Mar 9, 2011
no sorry i think you missunderstood me, you dont need an address in miami, vimenpaq will provide that for you, you do need to find an office OF VIMENCA/VIMENPAQ in the city closer to you and they will deliver there. (like if you were going to the PO BOX office to pick up your package) then whatever you buy online or someone send to you they will be delivering to MIAMI and then VIMENPAQ handles it and get it to you to DR - you pay by the pound and $ declared.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
no sorry i think you missunderstood me, you dont need an address in miami, vimenpaq will provide that for you, you do need to find an office OF VIMENCA/VIMENPAQ in the city closer to you and they will deliver there. (like if you were going to the PO BOX office to pick up your package) then whatever you buy online or someone send to you they will be delivering to MIAMI and then VIMENPAQ handles it and get it to you to DR - you pay by the pound and $ declared.

Agree with sush that VIMENPAQ is a good way to go if you live in Sosua. I have items shipped there frequently from the US. Easy to set up an account, there is on line package tracking, and the price is OK for lighter items.