Apartment from mid July wanted

Samson

Jun 7, 2011
Hi Guys,

My first post so here goes.

I am looking for an apartment in SD from 17th July for 3 - 6 months with the option to extend.

I'm not looking for Buckingham palace! Just a simple functional apartment at a reasonable cost. A studio or 1 bed would be more than fine.

Excellent refs are available.

Samson

Jun 7, 2011
My budget won't allow a central apartment. I am looking at a max of about 600USD per month. Any area is fine as long as I don't need a 9mm to step out my front door!

By the way I live in East London (E10 for those of you that know London) so am happy not living in the best end of town. In a strange way I kind of prefer 'real' environment.

Hi, For RD$22,800 (600@38) you can find many good options and the Central District, very good neigborhoods! Go to Propiedades | Casas En Venta | Alquiler Apartamentos En | Casas En Renta | Alquileres Apartamentos | Casas En Republica Dominicana | Remax Santo Domingo
Remax Lider - Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana
Our main newspaper http://listin.com.do/clasificados
SuperCasas.com Republica Dominicana venta de casas, apartamentos, villas - Bienes Raices Dominicana

They are all in spanish, but I guarantee you will find what you are looking for.

Good Luck and Welcome to Rep?blica Dominicana!

Hi, For RD$22,800 (600@38) you can find many good options and the Central District, very good neigborhoods!

Go to:
Propiedades | Casas En Venta | Alquiler Apartamentos En | Casas En Renta | Alquileres Apartamentos | Casas En Republica Dominicana | Remax Santo Domingo
Remax Lider - Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana
Our main newspaper http://listin.com.do/clasificados
SuperCasas.com Republica Dominicana venta de casas, apartamentos, villas - Bienes Raices Dominicana

They are all in spanish, but I guarantee you will find what you are looking for.

Good Luck and Welcome to Rep?blica Dominicana!

Samson

Jun 7, 2011
Can't thank you enough guys. I will post regular updates of my progress in the DR.

Samson

Jun 7, 2011
Once I've rented and apartment in SD how easy is it to get an internet connection installed guys? Can I order a connection online? I run a small online business so a decent connection is essential for me. Any help greatly appreciated guys.

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
You can use WIND telecom: Siente tu Libertad!. They are a 4G service, that means they just hand you a modem and you go. You don't need a contact, they have prepaid service.
Took about 30 minutes to get my modem at the store and it worked the second I got home. I paid RD$1600 (including tax) for 2MB download (of which 1.5MB is typical).