Problems with the Internet

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
Is anyone experiencing slow internet service using a wireless USB in the Sosua area? I get 5 bars of signal and 3G on the display but it's still slow!:mad:

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Not having that particular problem, but my Codetel Flash service is very slow and has been since Sunday afternoon. It seems to be intermittent in that I cannot keep either MSN or Yahoo Messenger connected. They disconnect every few minutes, which is annoying.

I called Codetel yesterday and the "help desk" was very happy to make a report. No improvement, however :(

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Claro sucks...
BB sucks, at least the one you buy from Claro, lets not be prejudice about other BB's...
Claro Wireless 3G...sucks BIG...

I give up. Since our contract with Claro for 3G expires in a few months and the fine to pay for breaking the contract is higher then just let the contract run its course, we decided just to let it run its time and then finito 3G and BB will be just a phone to use.

Flybox Orange rules here since a few months and its flying!!

Acira

Chrismic

Mar 28, 2008
Codetel works better now in Sosua, now have I download speed up to 200 kb, before max 100 -kb.
For around two weeks ago started this problem, and max download speed was 10 kb, often so low as 2 to 3 kb, impossible to download anything, and I took very long time to connect to facebook and other website,
But for two days come it back normal , and even little faster than before