Highway Gang Robbed Canadian

donP

Dec 14, 2008
No sufficient evidence?

The worst part is that they probably were military or cops.

Which would explain why the DA's refuse to arrest them.

"pero que fiscales adjuntos se niegan a solicitar ?rdenes de prisi?n, alegando que los oficiales investigadores no han presentado pruebas suficientes."

donP

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
i recently had something very valuable to me stolen by a nephew, 22 years old. in december he got his officer bars, (lieutenant) in the United States Marine Corp. this is after 4 years at New York University which was paid for by deceased rich uncle joe's estate. (anyone from the FBI, NIS,CIA or the guard at plaza llama who may be monitoring this website is welcome to PM me). i blame his mother and out of the picture father. stealing, shoplifting, robbery is wrong. in my generation (almost an old fart now) this was a no-brainer, not yours, leave it alone. somehow the difference between right and wrong has gotten distorted. blame vietnam, the war on drugs, (if one law is screwed up, all the laws are screwed up), blame the gap between the rich and poor, but the majority of crime is black on black in the inner city, mexican vs. mexican in L.A., blame television and the emphasis on expensive cars, loose sex, some of the babes on latin TV novelas can cause my eyes to wander. but, society as a whole has broken down. the end result is that innocent people are getting killed, dead, no more tio juan and it is permanent. tio juan is not coming back. these young people don't get it, death penalty or life behind bars is no longer to be feared, nor a deterrent. the only solution i can think of is to close ranks in the family, give everybody a gun and teach them how to use it. do not own anything of value smaller than a mini-van.