cabarete motors

Nov 10, 2010
Hi
for the life of me i cant remember the business name; they are located just to the west of cabarete central but still in cabarete, as you look east they are on your right hand side. They sell jeep/beach buggy type vehicles, bikes, mopeds... i think the brand name is "star motors".
Anyways they sell a 4 wheel beach/road type vehicle for 2 people. Ive seen a few around Cabarete and they are about $9000us i heard. The engine is located at the rear of the vehicle, they have a roll bar and canvas type roof

has anyone bought one
reliability
major costs
feul mpg

Any information will be appreciated

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I think you might mean Pioneer Motors. Do not confuse me with east and west, but they are situated at the beginning of Cabarete, coming from Sosua. The actual owner, who is Canadian, took it over less than a year ago and has started his own imports from China.

For so far as I can tell, a very reliable guy.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Maybe you are talking about the one accross from Ocean Dream. It sold all types of "unique" vehicles. I was at OD yesterday and it appears to now be closed. No vehicles or people around and the steel gates closed.

Bob K

Nov 10, 2010
im only a god with the women... sorry with respect to all other areas you may veiw me as totally vacuous. Apologies for any misssssunderstandingz.
Nobody else calls me that by the way, only me

Nov 10, 2010
yes it was called pioneer motors.... i screwed the name up.
I think they were across from ocean dream????
Now i am wondering if he has closed up. I probably should stick with reliable brand cars rather than fly by nighters....... what is a god to do

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
open your ears to the voice of your minions, thy mighty one, and get something japanese.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hi
for the life of me i cant remember the business name; they are located just to the west of cabarete central but still in cabarete, as you look east they are on your right hand side. They sell jeep/beach buggy type vehicles, bikes, mopeds... i think the brand name is "star motors".
Anyways they sell a 4 wheel beach/road type vehicle for 2 people. Ive seen a few around Cabarete and they are about $9000us i heard. The engine is located at the rear of the vehicle, they have a roll bar and canvas type roof

has anyone bought one
reliability
major costs
feul mpg

Any information will be appreciated
How good a wrench are you?

Nov 10, 2010
open your ears to the voice of your minions, thy mighty one, and get something japanese.

i think im turning japanese i think im turning japanese i really fink so ... dada dada ............. oh god!!
my ears are open and i heareth thee... you may speak ( whilst you are on one knee before me, that is)