Looking for Long Term Rental in Las Terrenas

hotdog

Apr 4, 2011
We are a family of five moving to Las Terrenas at the end of August to live for nine months. I will not be working but my husband will be working remotely at his job in Canada. Our two older children will be attending the French school and our youngest will hang out with me. We are looking for a place to rent for September 1 ? May 31. We would like to have a secure villa or condo with at least 4 bedrooms (we may squeeze into 3 if needed). We would like to be close to the beach and have a pool. (Hey, we have been dreaming about this year for a long time so we want it all!:nervous:). We don?t want to totally break the bank but we are looking for a great place. I have looked on VRBO and a lot don?t have a monthly price and I?m hoping that we could get a better deal by being long term renters. Can anyone give me any information on any rental properties or where to look? We are thinking that we may have to rent into some place for a few weeks and then find something once we are there which makes sense. But I thought that if someone had any ideas (or a property) they might reply or pm me.
So, we are looking for a large place to rent for potentially nine months or for the first 2-4 weeks of September. (I?ve e-mailed Don Cesar twice and they not replied once and Hotel Residencia del Pseo looks a little to rustic for us) Is there anyone that can help us out?
Much appreciated!