Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Advertising agencies in DR?

I'm looking for someone, or a firm, specializing in advertising in the DR to help us advertise our website.

Who do you suggest?

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Pagés in Santo Domingo.
    Or talk to Gina Lovaton at Omnimedia, also in Santo Domingo.

They should help you. They are not cheap...

HB
    Moderator DR1.com

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

If your budget is not in millions of pesos, majors will not look at you. You have to look for a boutique agency. I can make some calls and see what's in there.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your replies.

Actually, what I wanted was advice as to what I should do next when it comes to advertising. I guess I'm looking for an advertising consultant. I don't have millions, much less for advertising.

The reason I ask is that I put up several 'minivallas' and, even though they've only been up a few days, I don't think they'll have the impact that I was hoping for. I was then thinking of purchasing some ad time in the radio, plus a few other ideas, but I want to make certain that this is the way to go.

I just want to get the most bang for my buck.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

It's absolutely too early to measure advertising impact after just a few days ... in many cases visible impact is achieved after several months of advertising... the frequency of the message (either seen, or heard) is what matters.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

If your marketing is towards a website, you should start guerilla marketing on social networks and blog/community sites in the DR. That CAN drive your traffic more than radio ads or billboards.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if it's the same in the D.R., but unless you're actually looking for placement (media buys) and a lot of it, as opposed to consultation and/or just production, you might be better off with a marketing consultant/firm, and/or a good graphic design firm. Both of those types of companies are generally more suited to handling smaller clients. At least that's the usual case in the U.S. "Advertising agencies" generally equates with "BIG". Big agencies, big fees, big clients.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again.

I understand that it's too early to measure the impact of the minivallas, but I assumed that someone seeing the minivalla would, at least of out of curiosity, visit the site.

I was also considering advertising with facebook since they 'claim' that there are 1.7M+ Dominicans there, but what percentage of those actually live in the DR? And even if all 1.7M live in the DR, do Dominicans actually look at those ads? It's a guess I can't afford to take...

That's why I need someone to point me in the right direction.

What firms should I contact for this? I'm in Santiago, but could meet in Santo Domingo.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

contact email express. they will emails to more than 100k emails account which would help you in the end.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I have some experience in this area and have sent you a pm with regard to website promotion, I look forward to hearing from you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast