Want to move again

L

lil sam

I lived in the dr a few years back. I recently got a lil intoxicated on my birthday and at that time homesick for the Dominican Republic. The next thing I knew I flew down ands was eating my birgthday dinner in Resturant Cantabrico on Independcia Ave in Santo Domingo. I relized how much I missed the place. I saw old friends and had a great weekend. This was when I relized I needed to ove back. I was wondering if any one new of any major corps thay need a qulafied computer helpdesk tech. I need a major company since I would need health insurance and such. If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated. I currently work for time warner aol and have good refrences. Have a great day and hanks for reading this...

H

Henry

I do not now about any job possibilities! But to the health insurance, some companies offer them to their employees but you can get it also for yourself! So I would think this should not be the major point rather than it looks strange to the employer somebody asking that question right in advance!

Henry

L

lil sam

Henry thanks for the advise. As a person gets older health insurance is a concern.In fact here in floida companys actually advertise their benfits packages to intice people to apply for jobs.I understand in the republic it probably is an employers market and therefore not necessary for them to be as competitve