Printing Photo's from memory stick near Puerto Plata

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Does anyone know the best place to get photo's printed (6"x4") from a memory stick on the North Coast between Puerto Plata and Cabarete?

Many thanks.

J

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
There are several camera/photo shops in PP and Sosua. Tropical has a machine in PP. There are shops Pedro Clisante near the old Playero, etc.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
It's RD15 per print for a 6x4.

If you need bigger prints try Ted Jimines on the corner of Parc Luperon & Juan Bosch - thyey print up to & over 10x7

I can confirm the photo's were RD15 per print, glossy prints at that! An employee helped me with the editing etc and it was a pleasant experience! Well done La Sirena!!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
i presume the photo place near the coach station in sosua could do it - he does passport photos and photoshopping , you can see on a screen before printing, not very good english though lol he asked me if i was related to the royal family for some reason

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
i presume the photo place near the coach station in sosua could do it - he does passport photos and photoshopping , you can see on a screen before printing, not very good english though lol he asked me if i was related to the royal family for some reason

He recognized a Queen!