Looking for guy who wanted patients for his dental student wife

vida

Mar 18, 2010
I remember a posting a while ago regarding a dental student seeking volunteer patients. I looked on the search function and could not find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Just go to any of the dental schools and register. They will probably mob you. Everyone wants patients...If you are in Santiago, go over to PUCMM, and go to the Cl?nica Dental. You will be well received...In mid or early August.

HB

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Dental patients

I remember a posting a while ago regarding a dental student seeking volunteer patients. I looked on the search function and could not find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

My girlfriend is in the dental program at UNPHEC which is in the herrera area of Santo Domingo, not far from the Jumbo on Luperon.

They have just started their practicum and are taking patients for a variety of procedures. Like most they have a nominal fee for hard costs, usually 200-500peso range depending.
Let me know if your interested? Do you speak any spanish? if not she has average english which should suffice.