Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need help in finding motorcycle club in Santiago

Hello to everyone! My name is Damyan and I am new to the site. Basically, I'm here posting as a last resort since I have scoured the internet looking for a street bike/motorcycle club in Santiago to hang out with and have not had luck finding an answer. If anyone can provide me with some info I would greatly appreciate it. Also, while I'm here, can anyone also tell me of any MMA (jiu-jitsu; even kickboxing) gyms in the same area??? Thanx!

Post Thanks / Like

1) There some guys with big dirt bikes that gather. One of the Corominas boys (the clinic family). I am sure you can ask him there.
    2) There are some people here doing ju-jitsu and MMA. There are also some good Judo...Go to the UDESA off ice on Las Carreras.

HB
    Moderator DR1.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

The dirt bike guys hang out at the Texaco station on Bartolo Colon on Saturday and/or Sunday mornings. One of the head guys is a Coriminas kid, as Hillbilly said.

Go to the station and ask when they plan to be there next.

They ride some very sweet enduros, 400-650cc and seriously gear up. There are some excellent riders in that group.

I'm not sure if there is a street bike group, although you can see some sport bikes streaking up and down the autopista on Sundays.

Post Thanks / Like

I checked and on Sat at around 5 p/m. they hang out at the corner of Metropolitana and c/7 at the colmado on the corner across from Charlie's Motors.

HB
    Moderator DR1.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect guys... That was actually more info than I expected. Thanx a bunch!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like