Looking for a roommate

Bohoartist

Jun 20, 2011
Hi! I'm planning on moving to Santo Domingo next september/october for a long term and I'm looking for one or more roommates willing to share an apartment with me, as I enjoy company very much. I have 23 years old and I'm a fine artist passionated about pretty much everything. I'm a very open and laid back person.
The only "request" would be that you have to be very responsible person with the apartment expenses as I am. Not care much about the neigborhood, just a quiet and secure place where to escape from all the madness of the city, was thinking about lomas the arroyo hondo or something like that, suggestions are welcome. For now I think that's it, please write me back if you are interested.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Maybe something around 250-500 us$ per each
I'd say moving into a bedsit or studio will be easier. Finding a furnished place is difficult and one of you is going to have to commit to the payout. Not worth the hassle and almost impossible to coordinate between two people new to each other and surroundings.

Bohoartist

Jun 20, 2011
@Anastacio I did consider that, but my plan is to spend at least 5 years. Living alone in a studio is very sad for me, and somehow dangerous for a woman. But still I will keep it in mind.