Hey Bogdan83,

I own a building with 11 furnished apartments, plus little garden, pool, washing area, a lodge for an employee, etc. Of these, 5 apartments are one-bedroom, 6 are two-bedroom.

The building and the apartments have a nice design and are quite agreable to the eye.

The property is within a guarded community with 24h security, in the best area of Bavaro. The community provides vigilance, cleaning, gardening, water, etc. Owners and tenants enjoy exclusive access to Bavaro Beach, where they can use toilets and beach stretchers.

Of the 11 apartments, 7 are fully finished and are currently rented long-term (at least six months) to good tenants: prices are 400 usd/month for one bedroom, 500 usd/month for two bedrooms.

The other four apartments need minor work before I can rent them. Minor means minor. I have not done it yet because I am working on other projects. I am currently renting out 27 properties. I do that for a living.

At this point in time I could sell you the whole lot (11 apartments) for 1M dollars.

Please pm me if you want me to send you pictures and more information.