Industrial Appliance Repair

May 8, 2009
Hi Guys,

Would any of you happen to know of a good repair shop in Santo Domingo or Puerto Plata that repairs industrial appliances? (Already tried Equipamos, in Puerto Plata)

I specifically need to get a washing machine and a dishwasher repaired. Both are large, hotel-grade, industrial type and have electronics issues. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

cc

Bigocean

Nov 25, 2010
F&r

Hi Guys,

Would any of you happen to know of a good repair shop in Santo Domingo or Puerto Plata that repairs industrial appliances? (Already tried Equipamos, in Puerto Plata)

I specifically need to get a washing machine and a dishwasher repaired. Both are large, hotel-grade, industrial type and have electronics issues. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

cc

CC,
You could check with F&R in Santiago as they import industrial/commercial equipment that have seen better days, then rebuild them and sell them. They have an extensive taller to repair these things and they have a lot of experience. However, they usually just do it to resell, not as a repair service, so you will need to go by and talk to them and I'll bet that if you are pleasant that they will help you out. They are located on Autopista Duarte, as you are leaving Santiago going toward the Capital, on the right hand side of the road right before the Kentucky Fried Chicken place. There is a big bill board type of sign that says "F&R" right where you turn at the Isla station. I think that this would be your best bet.