Build swimming pool recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
I am looking for recommendations for someone to build a swimming pool. Our house is in Sabaneta.

Thank you for any help.

Adrian.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
you will get some odd people replying - if i was having one built i would probably go to the pool place next to el choco restaurant, it may be more expensive ,but would be easier to deal with if something wasnt to your liking....they also have all the latest techniques an lighting which other places dont have .......some supposed experts recommended have only actually ever done one pool

Aug 21, 2007
Pool place next to El Choco is Pro-Source Caribe. They are excellent and while they may charge a bit more, they guarantee their work. After performing work on a pool, they return several times to make sure everything is working properly and that the customer is satisfied.

I hired them a year and a half ago, after the earthquake did major damage, pulling the pipes apart and creating many leaks. Pro-Source Caribe virtually tore out and rebuilt all the plumbing, replaced and repaired skimmers and main drain, repaired cracks, did some really nice tile work on the steps, and painted my pool.

And I couldn't be more satisfied. Never will I go anywhere else.

Lindsey

Status
Not open for further replies.