Looking for Updated Info on Laundry Service and Dry Cleaning in Santo Domingo

zarathustra

May 4, 2011
I am looking for a laundry/dry cleaning service preferably near the Zona Colonial or Gazcue area that is not going to overcharge me because I am not a local and charge me the "gringo" rate.

I searched for this in the forum but I found that a lot of the posts are from several years back and I assume the prices have changed.

Can anyone recommend a good service that will not ruin my clothes (like shrink it or lose it) and not overcharge me. I am willing to what is fair but I do not want to feel I am being overcharged.

If you could also give me an idea as to cost (mainly washing essentials) and dry cleaning women's work pants that would be great!!!

Thanks in advance!

isuwdi

Aug 6, 2011
Laundry

I have a "laundry lady" who picks up my cloths once a week and washes, dries, and irons them for $1500 pesos a month. let me know if you guys are interested.. she is super trustworthy.. I've had her for 3 years now. Oh yeah, and my cloths are never missing, nor do they shrink or faint. Let me know if anything :)

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
My ex brother in law has a laundry service in Santo Domingo. I ll get you his number in a minute.