Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Cirque du Soleil coming to town!

This is such great news! I see advertising around Santo Domingo that they are coming in October. I wonder what the ticket prices will be like.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd LOVE to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome news, I seem to remember my sister paying £125 for the family of four, well worth the 3 hours and after bash. Something I'm actually excited to see here. Other than when I heard the wall of death was coming to the capital, which it never did!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic!! Cant wait to see them allthough all of my circus staff want us to take them so its going to cost me a pretty penny. I have all of the Cirque du Soleil shows on DVD, but to see them live will be fantastic and a great learning experience for all my employees. A price comparison for the same tour in other countries puts ticket prices anywhere between RD$2,500 and RD$9,000.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the "Me Too!" post, but this is really something that must be seen. I've seen them twoce on their trips through Atlanta and have enjoyed the performance a lot. If you can you must go and see them.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Cirque Du Soleil,
    27 to 30 October -Dralion - Palicio de Los Deportes . I think ~SD

OLLY

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Google them .... they practise in an airplane hangar in Montreal.

They are serious athletes.... many Olympians

OHHH... you already know that...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Olly View Post
    Cirque Du Soleil,
    27 to 30 October -Dralion - Palicio de Los Deportes . I think ~SD

OLLY
    3 days? That makes no sense. Maybe it is a small and less impressive Cirque show. I have seen Mystere, O and Love in Vegas each multiple times and will go see Cirque in a few weeks in SP. I would love to see them in DR but will not be there for those three days. if they extend into november I will definitely go.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Facebook my friends, its the future: Log In | Facebook

El Cirque du Soleil es una de las mayores y más exitosas compañías de espectáculos del Mundo, con obras que son propias de artistas de gran nivel y gimnastas impresionantes.

Se harán un total de 7 funciones desde el jueves 27 al domingo 30 de Octubre del 2011, en el Palacio de Deportes.

Para quienes aún no han visto el despliegue de Cirque du Soleil, les contamos que uno queda maravillado con la perfecta sincronización de danzas, saltos, acrobacias, música (siempre en vivo) y la habilidad de cada uno de los integrantes.

Las Boletas:

Las boletas tendrán un costo de
    RD$ 1,500 Pesos Balcon,
    RD$ 3,000 Platea,
    RD$ 4,000 Pesos Platea Central,
    VIP RD$ 7,000 Pesos.

Siguenos en:

http://www.facebook.com/ho<wbr>me.php?sk=group_1604469568<wbr>2

Siguenos en Twitter @innovationtour para que te enteres de las mejores ofertas del momento.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Official site for Dralion, shows Puerto Rico on dates before the rumored DR dates but so far nothing on DR. I could not find any official Cirque press release etc. Maybe some promotor is trying to see if they can sell enough tickets? If they can sell enough it becomes "official".

Dralion | Espectáculo de gira del Cirque du Soleil

It also appears to be the smallest Cirque show as they are doing less than a week in each city. Would still be cool to see in DR, but will pale in front of O or Love.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast