Tai chi classes in DR

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I'd like to know if there are any schools or classes on the North Coast - Sosua area? Thanks

Bohoartist

Jun 20, 2011
<3 I also practice Tai Chi Chuan 24-form and I love it, but I think is different without a master.

Jan 17, 2009
I would be interested in Tai Chi classes in the Cabarete/Sosua area too. If anyone knows of a place or instructor for private lessons, please post!

Jan 17, 2009
Thanks Acira. I'll check out their website but they're not even close to finish construction. It may take a few more years till is finished and open.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Thanks Acira. I'll check out their website but they're not even close to finish construction. It may take a few more years till is finished and open.

I see, I am sorry. It was not my intention to give misleading information here. Its just that I haven't been looking actively for any classes or groups yet. At the moment I am just enjoying myself with the basics and the 24 forms because it has been quite a long time that I didn't practice it...why I ever gave it up, you wonder, its just so relaxing and fun to do :)

But, if there were enough people interested in the Sosua/Cabarete area and we could find a master or some body with enough experience and would be willing to lead the group, it would be nice to join a group that comes together lets say maybe twice a week some where on the beach to practice together.

After all, Tai Chi Chuan IS a groups activity.

Acira

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Count me in. I'm a tai chi practitioner, practicing 8 years, disciple level, and would love to be practicing in a group.