Fun Tropicale/Fun Royale - Playa Dorada

C

Chris Barton

Firstly, is Playa Dorada and Costa Dorada the same place?

secondly, does anyone have any views/comments or pictures of the Hotel Fun Tropicale/Fun Royale in this resort? I will be staying there at the beginning of June and would like a little background info. I have already looked on all the sites, and on the hotel websire but they tend to be a little biased in my opinion, well why wouldnt they! You can email me direct at 'isamashii@hotmail.com'

Thanks
Chris

Dont worry - i'll be venturing around the country as well - I dont like being stuck in the resort!

A

Angelita

You will have the best time, I promise! I went there twice at the same hotel and would not hesitate for a second to go back to the same hotel? E-mail me or I'll e-mail you with more information!

Angelita

W

Wade

We stayed there for 1 week just about a month ago, in fact we own a timeshare there.

You should have a nice time. The resort is not on the beach but they do have shuttles that take you to and from and there is a beach restaurant that is part of the resort.

We have stayed at several all-inclusives and I'd say the food was above average for all-inclusive.

The outside patio at the main restaurant has a beautiful view of the golf course and surrounding hillsides.

There is also a new workout gym and massage center that wasn't advertised in the brochures. Kind of a nice surpise.

A

Angelita

WOW, I can't believe you were just there. I am missing that place so much. Tell me more about it. Do you remember anyone in particular, do you remember a guy that works at the bar that has green eyes, his name is Felix? We met so many people, but I am curious about Felix!

Let me know about everything is you have time? Where are you from?

Angelita

M

mark

Wade.... RE: Time Share

Wade, what has your experience been with time shares? What type do you have? Do you have to return to fun tropical everytime, or can you move around in the hotel chain? How expensive was it? Hope I'm not being too intrusive.

Thanks,
Mark