Any updates on power resuming in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The power lines were knocked down by someone and the electric workers said this would be repaired an power back up and it was supposed to happen 2 hours ago....anyone know if they are still working on this tonight.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
They were still working on it about 10 pm.....a big propane gas truck took out about 5 power poles just west of the Playero light, early this morning. Helluva a mess.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
every year someone knocks these poles down....underground electric is the only way to go

I am assuming the person is dead???

Mar 2, 2008
No one was hurt. The driver walked away without a scratch, but that doesn't help with the power outage. They were still working on it as of 10 minutes ago. I'm sure it will be completed by next weekend.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
No one was hurt. The driver walked away without a scratch, but that doesn't help with the power outage. They were still working on it as of 10 minutes ago. I'm sure it will be completed by next weekend.
Yahoooooooooooo. It's back. I'm impressed. A few years ago it would have taken a week. Not bad, replace 4 poles and fix it all in 20 hrs. On a side note, this could have been a lot worse. The tanker was emply. Just imagine a tanker full of gas leaking down to the beach with a spark from the broken wires.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I am impressed !!!!

Glad the guy lived....

I bought an invertor system for double backup protection so it worked out well.

So the only question now is what should we do with the prostitues in Sosua regarding the survey of which red light district that they offer their services.

The Carwash Is an option !

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I am impressed !!!!

Glad the guy lived....

I bought an invertor system for double backup protection so it worked out well.

So the only question now is what should we do with the prostitues in Sosua regarding the survey of which red light district that they offer their services.

The Carwash Is an option !

A better question is how to mark a red light district when the power is out... red candles?

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
A better question is how to mark a red light district when the power is out... red candles?

I donno...different cultures...different customs...I know for a fact that certain villages in Mexico hang out a red candle light...to say, hey I have cooked a nice big dinner and for a very minor cost you are very welcome to join us at the table...we only figured that one out when back home...damn...missed out on some great opportunities there :)

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
accidente-curva-la-muerte.jpg

accidente-curva-la-muerte2_585_374_90.jpg

accidente-curva-la-muerte4_585_374_90.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.