Post Thanks / Like

Default Used air compressors available anywhere?

Hi! I'm needing to buy a used trailer-mounted diesel air compressor for a new business and haven't been able to find a source in DR. These are the units you typically see at road construction projects operating jackhammers or other air-driven equipment. Need a 210 cfm or larger and hate to even think about buying new due to price. Any suggestions on where one might be available on the island? Living in Santiago but any location is fine. Thanks, Ed

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I would think any heavy equipment dealer would know and maybe broker a deal for you.

They won't be cheap.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default i have 2

i have 2 . in prov. r.i. i ship equip. regularly

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the reply

Thanks for responding. If you could PM any additional info on the equipment you have in RI that would be greatly appreciated. Ed

Post Thanks / Like

Always check the :Clasificados: in the Listin Diario, they usually have a ton of stuff. The suggestion to go to the dealers in Santo Domingo was dead on!...They know who and what is out there...And most compressors are working in Santiago and Santo Domingo and then along the South Shore where they have to drill and blast in order to build..

HB
    Moderator DR1.com