Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condominiums fro weekly rent in Bavaro/Punta Cuna

Post Thanks / Like

Default Condominiums fro weekly rent in Bavaro/Punta Cuna

I am looking for a condo to rent in the Bavaro/Punta Cana area for 12 days. Are there any such rentals available on the East Coast of the D.R. for prices that are reasonable ($200-300 per week)?
    I have rented condos in such fashion in Sosua, Puerto Plata at very reasonable prices many times, but I'm not familiar at all the La Altagracia area. This'll be my first time there.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jenna

Check out this link to tripadvisor.com. Keep in mind that Bavaro/Punta Cana covers a large area if you are moving around on foot. You should try and get a place that will be close to the activities or sights which you are coming to experience. I'm currently in the Cortecito area. The beach, numerous restaurants, and a lot of shops within a short walk.

If you see something you like, I would ask the owner/manager if they can provide you a price within your range. Some are wiling to negotiate. Hope this helps Don

Punta Cana Vacation Rentals: Reviews for Rental Homes, Condos and Apartments in Punta Cana - TripAdvisor

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

You will be hard pressed to find something near the beach for less then $80.00-$120.00 per night...you may find something in Veron for that price, but it is NOT close to the beach.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Tell them the Country is named after your last name.. and for $200 bucks a week you might find a Haitians construction sleep shack.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

You can also try Home Away dot com. Lots of rentals there, but most vacation rentals walking distance to beach will be a bit more. I just came back, rented a 2 bed 2 bath in a nice complex for $550 / week. be aware that most now also charge a cleaning fee, mine was $60, which I think is high.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

You may also be charged for electric comsumption....and yes the cleaning fee in the amount of $60.00 is high, usually $40.00 for this service, sometime different complex property managers charge cleaning plus an additional fee for linen cleaning, this is perhaps why it was a higher fee for Capt Glenn....its still a reasonable price at $80.00 per night...rent a house a block off the beach in New Jersey and you pay $2,000.00 for the week if not higher....

Advertiser
    Post Thanks / Like

$200-300 a week is extremely inexpensive for Bavaro. I believe this topic was discussed recently and the OP realized his cheapest option was to stay at Cortecito Inn.
    Punta Cana Destination Management Company
    http://dr1.com/directories/Caribbean-Dream.html

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnGlenn View Post
    You can also try Home Away dot com. Lots of rentals there, but most vacation rentals walking distance to beach will be a bit more. I just came back, rented a 2 bed 2 bath in a nice complex for $550 / week. be aware that most now also charge a cleaning fee, mine was $60, which I think is high.
    I did the same and $60 cleaning fee was ridiculous considering what the worker gets paid and the fact there was no tp in the condo when I arrived.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Jenna Maria- I have sent you a PM

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suez02 View Post
    Jenna Maria- I have sent you a PM
    Do you own a condo?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast