Codetel, how many penis does it take for me to call you a cock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Well, sorry but 5 different stories about the reason my landline is installed and my internet not connected. Does anyone buy this, it is an automatic system lark? or that well we need to give you a new number, or that the technician (technician being a wanker who needs to press a few buttons to connect my internet as my phone line has been connected since 2 weeks), or 'I'll give you a complaints number', ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how many times do I need to hear this before I kill someone?? MO FO's

$hit Rob, I hope CO is better than this at making peoples life easier. |For me, cost me $000 in days they somply talk $hit!!

Screw you Carlos Medina (supervisor of ku****ing, his own bull$hit).
Frinkin Codetel.

Anyway, whats the service like in your end. Customer service exist, or the same old same old?

sush

Mar 9, 2011
WELL, they do have a cs department of course.... they just dont know what that means!!! i had so many issues with my banda ancha last month. it didnt work for 4 days, i live in juan dolio and had to go san pedro few times, i spoke with a supervisor at all times!!! of course you must scream and freak out so they can finally contact him. the supervisor really treated me very nice i have no complaints but problem was still not solved!!! then i had to go to the city - santo domingo- to get it fix... NOTHING!! then it just started working! I of course called and got a credit for the 5 days i was not using the internet in my next bill.... all i can tell you is GOOD LUCK!! and if you kill someone guess what??? it will stay the same of course not for you :)

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
I had a problem last month. I tried getting angry, I tried speaking to many people on the phone in "customer service", I tried everything they told me to do. Nothing worked.

Then, they sent me my monthly bill. I took the bill to the office, while smiling, in a very pleasant voice, told them I wasn't going to pay the bill until they resolved my issue. Next day, problem solved.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
And normally they say - oh we can't do anything until you pay the bill in full. AND if you do that you will never ever ever get a credit or refund......... they are unbelievable. For that reason I moved to VIVA and have been quite happy. It works fine for what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.