I saw Cobraboy in town!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
He is much taller than you expect! Not the physique for a golfer, is that why he is not very good? jejejejeje

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
No. He's not a very good golfer because he sucks at golf.

Tall and large usually doesn't define a good golfer.:classic:

Why didn't you introduce yourself?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
How did you know it was him ?

its easy, cobraboy is the only one who dresses up like reggeatonero. His pants are always halfway between his arse and knees. he has read underwear with teddy bears printed all over. maybe it was his huge bling bling chains and 2 huge fake diamond rings?
He is easy to spot.
AZB

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
its easy, cobraboy is the only one who dresses up like reggeatonero. His pants are always halfway between his arse and knees. he has read underwear with teddy bears printed all over. maybe it was his huge bling bling chains and 2 huge fake diamond rings?
He is easy to spot.
AZB

LMAO :) :)

I was thinking tall gringo on a Harley (or something similar) :)

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
He is easy to spot.
AZB
I be stylin', practicin' fo de So Sewer...

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Me and bro-in-law, Empire State Bldg. a few months ago...

ManhattanIII.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
He is easy to spot.
AZB

haters they be hatin' but homies they has style ;)