Yet ANOTHER,Suoermarker "HORROR STORY"!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I went to Super Mercado National on my almost daily trip this AM.
I was waiting" My Turn" at the meat counter.The woman behind the counter was helping another lady. She went to get more styrofoam trays for the meat.As she returned with a stack of trays,they began to fall.She pressed her face into the top tray to steady the stack! She walked back to the counter with her entire face in the tray.She took off the top tray,and put several pork chops in the tray,wraped it up,and presented it to the woman.
Now you know why Dominicans cook EVERYTHING on "High" untll it is a burned out,dry piece of meat!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
If you think that's bad you would not eat meat again after visiting a slaughter house....can you say "Beef Jerky" Moooooooo.....lol

She pressed her face into the top tray to steady the stack!

And that's what you saw here do....what about when you couldn't see her.....OMG the horror of the thoughts...:surprised:bunny::surprised:bunny:

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
In helados Bon a girl attended me who sneezed several times in her hand and then took the cookie cone with the same hand and served the ice-cream, buen provecho

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
Thats nothing! Went to Monte Cristi and on the way went into one of those restaurants that make chivo. Sat down ordered the chivo and ordered the drinks. Lady came back soda bottle in one hand and the four glasses in the the other hand, each of her FINGERS inside the four glasses! Tasty Coke!

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Not just in DR....saw a girl today in Wendy's making the burgers. She had her gloves on. Only problem, there were 3 fingers missing on the gloves!!

SHALENA

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
THIS IS A TRUE STORY

My friend is a native New Yorker - Upper East Side .... they rarely leave their neighborhood.

She decides she should spread her wings and visit other parts of NYC and heads south.... Little Italy area should be safe enough.

She strolls around and takes in the ambience as noon approaches.
Time for lunch..... she wants to blend in.

Ah, There's a little park with a crowd and a vendor selling hot dogs... customers lined up... must be a good one !!

She takes her place in the line and gets ready to order....

One by one , there's a mishap in front of her.......
Vendor drops the weiner on the ground... picks it up and puts it in the bun.... no problem
Drops the tongs ..... same thing..... no problem

Her turn..........

She orders and watches carefully...... perfect delivery...
Then - all of a sudden - the vendors sneezes and honks all over her hot dog.....
He calmly applies the condiments, wraps it and says " That'll be $2"

Oh no, she says .... give me another new dog...that one has germs...
where? says he....
You can't see them... they're microscopic
$2 Lady...

This goes on 'ad infinitum'

You can see its not good.

All of a sudden, the trees come alive and people are talking, laughing....

Allen Funt comes up..
"SMILE, YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA"

Absolutely true story.....

Be careful in NYC...... they know more than you do.......

Same goes for Sosua and la Nacional

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Only New Yorkers and Jersians know that term....Sabrete Dirty Water Dogs....best there are....

I only go for "The Grillies", one with kraut and mustard, and the other with onions, and an ice cold Root Beer! (A Gabilas knish if you are really a pig.) Madison/53rd guy has the best dogs, a little well done for me.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
For as long as I can remember my parents would take us under the bridge that linked Jersey City to Bayonne along the Blvd for the original Petridis Hot Dogs served from the Dirty Water Dog truck..that was many many years ago....they actually have a resturant located 546 Broadway in Bayonne now for many many years still serving up the Best Dirty Water Dogs I know....Specialty onions and hot mustard for best....makes my mouth water just thinking about it.....We actually have introduce friends in PA to the Dirty water dog experiance and they are hooked....only pain in the a$$ is they cannot get them there...we have to buy them in Jersey and take them into PA....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what's a big deal? at home i stick my fingers in a glass too. i pat cats and then eat something without washing my hands. i eat food that happened to drop on the flooor. i sneeze on my sandwiches.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
what's a big deal? at home i stick my fingers in a glass too. i pat cats and then eat something without washing my hands. i eat food that happened to drop on the flooor. i sneeze on my sandwiches.

Yeah...but they are your own germs....and your keeping them to yourself....lol

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yeah, but i sneeze in a pharmacy too. granted, i cover my mouth with my arm but i am sure my gringa germs get everywhere :)

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

My wife KILLS me for that...... I have to throw things back in the bowl or my mouth when she looks away

Promotes a strong immune system...

Last edited:

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Have you ever watched the customers at the self-serve fresh bread area?

Cough, sneeze, pick and wipe nose. Scratch head and butt. All needed before fondling all the bread and putting it back after squeezing and sniffing it.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
A few years back we were at an AI and a tourist (nationality held to protect the innocent), proceeded to try all the salad dressings with each serving spoon. :eek:. I discreetly told the serving personnel to change the serving spoons, I think they did. They didn't seem surprised at all.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I went to Super Mercado National on my almost daily trip this AM.
I was waiting" My Turn" at the meat counter.The woman behind the counter was helping another lady. She went to get more styrofoam trays for the meat.As she returned with a stack of trays,they began to fall.She pressed her face into the top tray to steady the stack! She walked back to the counter with her entire face in the tray.She took off the top tray,and put several pork chops in the tray,wraped it up,and presented it to the woman.
Now you know why Dominicans cook EVERYTHING on "High" untll it is a burned out,dry piece of meat!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The Woman behind the counter, "You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill". "The Horror, The Horror, the horror"...