Macho Killings

donP

Dec 14, 2008
I for one find it very disturbing that so many women have been killed by their male partners in recent weeks.
There are no official statistics but in April one journalist's count had it at 26 for the current year.
Since then at least a dozen more were reported, three alone in the last 48 hours.
What could be the possible reasons for this horrible development?

Otras dos mujeres asesinadas por sus parejas - List?n Diario Digital
atacando: Mujer descuartizada en Sabana de la Mar hab?a venido de Puerto Rico a buscar el matador

donP

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Machismo mentality and the fact that they still believe that women are their property. Won't end until some women start chopping some d*cks off.

SHALENA

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Not Enough?

Won't end until some women start chopping some d*cks off.
SHALENA
Hmm, I remember a few cases. :squareeye
Too few, I suppose, to avoid the present trend. :disappoin

donP

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
the schools are a joke and the prisons you can get out of with the right amount of loot or sentencing is so soft that it doesn't matter. guns are readily available and in every jerk's sock. the only answer i can figure is that we make those that run this country live here and send their kids to school here, it ain't happenin. because home is miami, the DR is just a place my daddy goes to steal money from the unlocked bank vault. that being said, dominican families are usually large, go home woman, run to your brother, sister,, cousin, neighbor.....don't stay there and take it. i know there are a few females that have nowhere to turn for that i eat my words.

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
Hmmm..., so you think "chopping some d*cks off" is going to stop the male "Machismo mentality" of killing their woman who cheat on them? IMPRESSIVE!! Just like prostitution ( the oldest profession), killing cheating wives ( the oldest response) will endure and continue. HUMAN NATURE!!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Property Until Death

... the male "Machismo mentality" of killing their woman who cheat on them?

It is hardly ever that cheating women get killed.
In most reported cases the woman just did not want to continue the relationship (e.g. because she found out that he was married or he was "screwing around").
This is obviously too much for a macho and he goes berserk and kills.... :(
One of such cases:
ASESINAN VARIOS BALAZOS MUJER CABA?A MONTECRISTI - Puerto Plata Digital

Even after a divorce / separation macho men believe that the woman is still their "property".
Two of such cases:
Hombre asesina con un block a su ex mujer en La Canela | EL Sol de Santiago
MAO: Hombre mata a ex concubina

donP

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Hmmm..., so you think "chopping some d*cks off" is going to stop the male "Machismo mentality" of killing their woman who cheat on them? IMPRESSIVE!! Just like prostitution ( the oldest profession), killing cheating wives ( the oldest response) will endure and continue. HUMAN NATURE!!
Most of the cases I hear are women who left the perpetrators. You can hardly cheat on somebody who is no longer your spouse/boyfriend/etc.

And your post hast a stink of victim-blaming that I don't care for particularly.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
People seem to think the poor women were reading their bible and the drunk husband cut her throat in jealously. I would say, if you don't know what goes on in barrios, then its best you stay out of it. These cases mostly occur in barrios. If you have any insight in to the barrio culture you will understand why all this happens. The guys are drunk losers and their women are no angels either. They have been cutting each other's throat way before we came to this country and they will be doing this long after we are gone.
I prefer to not understand what goes on there, I have my own problems to worry about. Seeing what I have seen in barrios, I say, let them kill each other. Most of the victims are no angels and the guys they are with are total losers from the beginning.
AZB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
SHERIA,"Law-of-the Jungle" ...So-to-speak????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Or,."Kill Em All,and then let GOD sort them out"??????????????

INTERESTING,Stupid,but Interesting!

Chuck T

Banned
Nov 30, 2010
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Or,."Kill Em All,and then let GOD sort them out"??????????????

INTERESTING,Stupid,but Interesting!
maybe we better let Allah do the sorting in this case. How positively insensitive of you . lol

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
it works both ways

I have heard 0f many wives taking their problems out on the husband while he is sleeping ..so I am very concerned that any one , be it a man or a woman should think murder is the answer.

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
Why is this characterized as "Macho Killings" ?? or "domestic violence" or "violence against women".

Women are no special class under the law. They are "equal". So says feminism at least.

As such, violence against women is the same as violence against men. Where are all the articles of how many men are murdered by other men in the DR ????

These stories are mainly propaganda to justify more social engineering feminazi style - of the "Man bad Woman good" type.

There are sufficient laws on the books no need for special accommodations. assault, battery, murder - are all illegal.

whether the victim is a man or woman is irrelevant.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Femicides

Why is this characterized as "Macho Killings" ??

They are called "Macho Killings" because the victims are women and the killers are men.
The motives of the majority of such violent deaths stem from jealousy, a possessive mentality or being rejected which seems to collide with the macho claim to power over women in Latin "cultures".
So, such killings tell us something about the relation of the genders.
Nothing more, nothing less.
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...can-Republic-femicide-leader-in-the-Caribbean

Where are all the articles of how many men are murdered by other men in the DR ????
In the papers.

whether the victim is a man or woman is irrelevant.
Yes, in statistics they are simply numbers.
But then the numbers reveal 'cultural' realities.
In India women are burnt for dowry, in many muslim countries they are stoned for adultery.
In many Latin countries women are killed by 'machistas'.

Violencia contra la mujer - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre
Machismo - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

donP

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
Most of the cases I hear are women who left the perpetrators. You can hardly cheat on somebody who is no longer your spouse/boyfriend/etc.

And your post hast a stink of victim-blaming that I don't care for particularly.

TUFF... I am entitled to my opinion and you are too! Sign of human civilized societal evolution, if you don't like it drop out of the race!!!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Natural Response?

... killing cheating wives ( the oldest response) will endure and continue. HUMAN NATURE!!

Human nature?

What - in your opinion - would the killing of cheating men be? :tired:
Inhuman nature?

donP

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
Please do not do that! You are very aware that to take a statement out of context and attempt to make an argument, is not wise, is cheap, nor makes you worthy of any further dialogue consideration ( use the whole quote please! ).