Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: going to sosua july 13th

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default going to sosua july 13th

any body going to pop sosua or cabarete. wondering what new shops are around and some eating places

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

like always no response to to a regular post but i know all the eating spots just want to know some incites on any thing i missed come on guys every body complain when some one talks about sex and other bad stuff when i put something up good no one answers

3. Likes edm7583 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Why not post in Travel, North Coast? More likely to get some insights there.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bizzyboneizo View Post
    like always no response to to a regular post but i know all the eating spots just want to know some incites on any thing i missed come on guys every body complain when some one talks about sex and other bad stuff when i put something up good no one answers
    That will certainly evoke a response by complaining, what was good about your post, the grammar or the information?
    You get back what you give here, and what is wrong with sex or bad stuff?
    I like the sandwich de Pierna at Ollies, and the steak sub at Cafe Cubano... your turn. I am a big sandwich guy!

tambo'

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

if i wasnt drinking today i would of posted something else lol.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Cafe Cubano stays still my favorite to have a delicious Philli steak sandwich.
    El Kiosko beach bar on the road from Sosua to Cabarete is popular amongst the ex-pats who live close by, good drinks and good food.
    Embocca in Cabarete is a nice restaurant but on the expensive side but worth it.
    The new taco bar in Cabarete is a huge success and rightfully because their burrito's and taco's are to die for and not expensive.
    Disappointment in the new owners of the El Choco restaurant, food has gone downwards really badly.
    The Thai in La Mulata is still a favorite of mine and you can take out, its descent packaged and still very hot when you come home unlike the Chinese place in Cabarete.
    New shops? If you are talking about food shops, city market has improved a lot with a lot of choice now in imported products, some reasonable in price, others ridiculous expensive but their meat (beef and pork) is crap so I buy that at the German butcher, bit more expensive but worth every penny.

8. Likes bizzyboneizo liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

yea the beef is terrible so most of the time im looking for other food. i will be looking for that taco shop

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

i heard there is a new italian in Cabarete with great subs for lunch, and good pasta's. I haven't tried it yet, but certainly will. It would be located in the first walk-through to the beach, if you come from the direction of Sosua.

11. Likes bizzyboneizo liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Went to Tropicoco in Cabarete yesterday evening where they do a buffet every saturday. Good pork roast, tender beef and grilled chicken with side dishes and desert, all you can eat for 450 RDS. Drinks are not expensive at all.
    Not bad at all but the live band...hm..not really my thing but in good company so we had a good time despite.

13. Likes bizzyboneizo liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

i love pastas hopefully the prices are alright. three days before i fly out there im going to Tropicana Atlantic city buffet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast